- Sipping on Hot Apple Cider
- Roasting Sweet Bannock.
- Listening to Christmas Music
- Pulling Toffee
- Munching on Roasted Hot Dogs
- View the Nativity aboard a horse drawn wagon
- Watch a blacksmith demonstration
- A Visit from Father Christmas
- Cookie decorating
- Friendly Animals
- Face painting with a little magic mixed in.
- Paint Ball Target Practise
Bring the coloured picture of the nativity scene to the celebration and enter the colouring contest (click the link below to download the picture)!
This is all made possible through the generosity of ‘Shawday Autobody and Sand Blasting’, Formosa Lions, St Joseph Aid society, Formosa CWL, Formosa Lioness, Happy Valley Gang, Paul Kuntz decorating, Chloemeadow Farms and willing volunteers too numerous to mention
Donations are most welcome towards the upkeep and nativity scene development!